Fly in the exploration gear and fly out the crystals!
Take science and discovery to new heights with the Volcano Supply Helicopter. Finding more boulders means more crystal elements need to head to the lab. Unload the excavator and boulder opener tool and start breaking open those boulders! Pack the box with the newest crystal element and load it in the back of the helicopter, then spin the rotors and take to the skies one more time, for science.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a female volcano explorer, male volcano worker and a pilot.
- Features a Volcano Supply Helicopter, excavator and a boulder rack.
- Volcano Supply Helicopter features spinning rotors, opening rear ramp and a lowering winch and hook.
- Excavator features an arm and hook for carrying boulders.
- Lower the winch and lift the boulder rack or excavator.
- Use the excavator to move the boulders into position.
- Break the boulders open to reveal the crystal element.
- Load the crystal element into the helicopter, spin the rotors and take off.
- Accessory elements include 2 boulders, 2 crystal elements, a box and a pickaxe.
- Headgear accessory elements include 2 hard hats and a pilot's helmet.
- Volcano Supply Helicopter measures over 4” (11cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide.
- Excavator measures over 3” (10cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Boulder opener tool measures over 3” (9cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.